Hey i live in the area and i am thinking about going to a casino. I've looked online and theres quite a few 3-5 hours driving distance away. I've never been to a casino, so I just wanna go to play some games have some drinks and i hope as shit u can smoke inside haha submitted by
I'm making this post to see if you guys know of the best one to go to within that driving distance range?
LEBANON, Tenn., Friday, July 20, 2001 - Greg Ray returned to his usual strong qualifying form, edging Indy Racing Northern Light Series points leader Sam Hornish Jr. to win the MBNA Pole for the Harrah's Indy 200 with a lap of 199.922 mph July 20 at Nashville Superspeedway.
It was the fourth MBNA Pole of the season for Ray in the No. 2 Johns Manville/Menards Dallara/Oldsmobile/Firestone and the 13th of his Indy Racing career, extending his series record. He qualified an uncharacteristic 10th at the last Indy Racing event, the Ameristar Casino Indy 200 on July 8 at Kansas Speedway. Ray has 22 front-row starts during his Indy Racing career.
Ray was one of five drivers to break the 200-mph barrier in the final practice this afternoon on the 1.33-mile concrete oval, but light rain that delayed the start of qualifying by 40 minutes changed conditions.
"The track didn't have quite the same grip," Ray said. "The air's a little muggier. We never got to top gear. We had a pretty good lap there at the end, but we could never get up to top gear.
"We thought we could do exactly what we did in practice if not a little better. The rain definitely changed things for us."
Hornish was second at 199.750 in the No. 4 Pennzoil Panther Dallara/Oldsmobile/Firestone, tying his career-best starting spot. Hornish led the afternoon practice at 201.037.
The Harrah's Indy 200 starts at 7 p.m. (CDT) Saturday. The race is sold out and will be televised live on ESPN.
Mark Dismore qualified third at 199.239 in the No. 28T Delphi Automotive Systems/Bryant Heating & Cooling Dallara/Oldsmobile/Firestone. Billy Boat was a season-best fourth at 199.175 in the No. 98T CURB Records Dallara/Oldsmobile/Firestone. In fact, it was Boat's best start since winning the pole in July 1999 at Atlanta.
Eddie Cheever Jr. rounded out the top five at 199.100 in the #51 Cheever Indy Racing Dallara/Infiniti/Firestone.
Defending series champion Buddy Lazier was sixth at 198.681 in the No. 91 Tae-Bo/Coors Light/Delta Faucet Dallara/Oldsmobile/Firestone. Lazier is second in the Northern Light Cup standings, 60 points behind Hornish.
Qualifying produced a tight field, as 14 drivers were within a half second of Ray. Full race video
DETROIT--Michigan International Speedway, which has played host to two of the three closest finishes in Champ Car history during the past two years, will be primed for another this weekend as the FedEx Championship Series returns for the Harrah's 500 Presented by Toyota (1:30 p.m. ET, live, ABC-TV).
The two-mile oval located in the Irish Hills of southeast Michigan has hosted some storied Champ Car events of late, beginning with Tony Kanaan's 0.032-second victory over Juan Montoya in 1999, which stands as the second-closest finish in Champ Car history. Kanaan had inherited the lead two turns from the checkered flag when Max Papis of Team Rahal, who had led a race-high 143 laps, ran out of fuel.
Montoya was again a principal in last year's FedEx Championship Series event at Michigan, as he and Michael Andretti waged a dazzling wheel-to-wheel duel over the final 20 laps before Montoya nudged ahead for a 0.040-second victory at the checkered flag. The race featured a whopping 52 lead changes at the start/finish line--third in CART history--and an unofficial 162 on the race track overall, and Montoya's margin of victory stands as the third-closest in Champ Car history.
As the series prepares for its final visit to Michigan, Andretti (Motorola Honda/Reynard) arrives looking to reverse last year's outcome. He claimed his record-41st CART victory in spectacular last-to-first fashion on the streets of Toronto last week, a triumph that moved him from sixth into second place in the FedEx Championship Series championship. With 73 points, Andretti trails championship leader Kenny Brack (84 points) of Team Rahal by 11 as the season approaches its midway point.
Andretti is a two-time winner at Michigan Speedway (1987, '89) and has led 705 laps in 20 career starts at the venue. He is one of four former Michigan winners in the field this weekend, and the only one among the top five contenders for the FedEx Championship Series championship.
Brack (Shell Ford-Cosworth/Lola) has built his championship lead on a pair of victories at Japan and Milwaukee--the first two of his FedEx Championship Series career--and a consistent record of finish that has seen him score championship points in seven of nine completed events this season. He leads the series in points scored on ovals, with 59, and has also collected 330 of his series-leading 359 laps led on oval circuits.
Brack qualified 10th and finished 22nd due to contact in his inaugural appearance at Michigan International Speedway as a rookie last year.
Andretti's victory at Toronto extended a run that has seen him finish among the top eight drivers in four of his past five starts, including a podium result of second at Milwaukee. Of the other three former Michigan winners in this year's field, two are currently driving for Mo Nunn Racing: Kanaan (Hollywood Honda/Reynard), whose 1999 Michigan victory came as a member of McDonald's Championship Racing; and Alex Zanardi (Pioneer Honda/Reynard), who won at Michigan in 1997 en route to his first of two consecutive FedEx Championship Series championships for Target Chip Ganassi Racing.
The other former Michigan winner in this weekend's field is Jimmy Vasser (Patrick Racing Toyota/Reynard) of Patrick Racing, who won The Inaugural U.S. 500 in 1996.
The weekend's entry list also includes one driver who already has a 500-mile victory to his credit this season, reigning Indianapolis 500 champion Helio Castroneves (Marlboro Honda/Reynard) of Marlboro Team Penske. Castroneves stands third to Brack and Andretti in the FedEx Championship Series championship, with 70 points.
Rounding out the top five drivers in the championship chase are Dario Franchitti (KOOL Honda/Reynard) of Team KOOL Green, fourth with 65 points, and defending FedEx Championship Series champion Gil de Ferran (Marlboro Honda/Reynard) of Marlboro Team Penske, fifth with 58. Franchitti recorded a podium finish of third to Montoya and Andretti at Michigan last year, while de Ferran was runner-up to his Marlboro Team Penske teammate Castroneves at this year's Indianapolis 500 in May.
All FedEx Championship Series entries ride on Firestone Tires, the Official Tire of CART.
The Harrah's 500 Presented by Toyota is Round 11 of 21 in the 2001 FedEx Championship Series. The series visits seven countries and four continents during the season and climaxes with the season-ending Marlboro 500 Presented by Toyota on Sunday, Nov. 4, at California Speedway in Fontana, Calif. Thanks to a partnership between Marlboro, Toyota, CART and California Speedway, the winner of the season finale will collect $1 million, one of the richest paydays in all of motorsports. An additional $1 million, as well as the prestigious Vanderbilt Cup, will be awarded to the driver who wins the FedEx Championship Series championship.
Following the Harrah's 500 Presented by Toyota, the FedEx Championship Series completes a run of six events in seven weeks with Round 12, the Target Grand Prix Presented by Energizer, July 27-29 at Chicago Motor Speedway in Cicero, Ill.
• Michael Andretti (Motorola Honda/Reynard) of Team Motorola has finished eighth or better in four of his past five FedEx Championship Series starts, dating to a runner-up finish at Milwaukee and including a victory last weekend at Toronto. The run also includes finishes of fourth at Detroit and eighth at Portland, and has moved Andretti into second place in the FedEx Championship Series championship with 73 points, 11 behind championship leader Kenny Brack (Shell Ford-Cosworth/Lola) of Team Rahal, who leads with 84 points. Andretti's victory last Sunday was the 41st of his career, tops on CART's all-time list and gave him at least one win in 14 different seasons--also a CART record--including the past eight in a row.
• FedEx Championship Series championship leader Kenny Brack of Team Rahal has scored championship points in six of his past seven starts, dating to a runner-up result at Nazareth and including back-to-back victories at Japan and Milwaukee, the first of his FedEx Championship Series career. He also finished ninth at Detroit, 11th at Portland and sixth at Cleveland and enters this weekend's Harrah's 500 Presented by Toyota as the FedEx Championship Series championship leader, with 84 points. Brack has also qualified third or better in six of 10 qualifying performances this season, with poles at Mexico, Texas and Milwaukee and outside poles at Long Beach and Nazareth.
• Christian Fittipaldi (Kmart Toyota/Lola) of Newman/Haas Racing finished 12th at Toronto to extend a run that has seen him score championship points in six of his past seven starts, dating to a fifth-place finish at Nazareth. He also finished fourth at Japan, fifth at Detroit, third at Portland and 11th at Cleveland. Fittipaldi has improved from 22nd when the run began to ninth in the FedEx Championship Series championship, with 49 points.
• Max Papis (Miller Lite Ford-Cosworth/Lola) of Team Rahal owns points-paying finishes in five of his past six FedEx Championship Series starts, including a victory from the pole at Portland. The run also includes finishes of sixth at Japan, eighth at Milwaukee and Toronto and 11th at Detroit. He stands 11th in the FedEx Championship Series championship, with 43 points.
• Roberto Moreno (Visteon Toyota/Reynard) of Patrick Racing has collected championship points with seven of his past eight FedEx Championship Series finishes, including podium results of second at Detroit and third at Portland. The run also includes finishes of eighth at Cleveland, 10th at Japan, 11th at Long Beach and Toronto and 12th at Nazareth. Moreno stands 12th in the FedEx Championship Series championship with 43 points.
• Mauricio Gugelmin (Nextel PacWest Toyota/Reynard) of the PacWest Racing Group has scored championship points in five of his past six FedEx Championship Series starts. He comes to this weekend's Harrah's 500 Presented by Toyota off a season-best finish of seventh at Toronto last weekend. Gugelmin's current run also includes finishes of 10th at Milwaukee, Detroit and Cleveland and 12th at Japan. He also owns a pole position at Cleveland, his first since establishing a world closed-course speed record of 240.941 miles per hour in the 1997 season finale at California Speedway. Gugelmin stands 20th in the FedEx Championship Series championship, with 17 points.
• Alex Tagliani (Player's/Indeck Ford-Cosworth/Reynard) of Player's Forsythe Racing finished second to Michael Andretti at Toronto, the best result of his two-year FedEx Championship Series career. He has scored championship points in three of four of his past five FedEx Championship Series starts, dating to a 12th-place effort at Milwaukee and including finishes of 12th at Portland and ninth at Cleveland. Full race video
(240p) Playlist of full race in 15 chunks
(480p) Entry, spotter's guide, practice, qualifying and race results Articles, notes and press releases What the hell is this? In the long off-season we're rewatching the 2001 CART and IRL seasons, in chronological order. This is round 11 of the CART series and round 9 of the IRL, and you can discuss the races below. Enjoy!
Tropicana Evansville Hotel & Casino. Miles from Nashville, Tennessee: About 153 miles. State: Indiana. Next on the list is Tropicana Evansville, which is the second closest casino to Nashville and located in Indiana. It’s also a relative newcomer to the casino scene, having opened in 2017. From Nashville, it’s only about a two-and-a-half ... Closest casino to nashville - Years it ride - Best Chance! Video poker - Best and Top Bet! 10 Years Online. Closest casino to nashville - Welcome to the advanced destination for all online gamblers. Take your winnings up a notch with this highly trustworthy online casino delivering the best playing experience. Searching for a new casino to join, this top notch casino is what you want. There isn't a casino in Nashville. But Franklin Kentucky Downs Gaming & Racing is quite close by. Do you understand the rules of Blackjack, Roulette and Poker? It doesn't really make a difference anyway: the croupiers are there to assist you. They'll clarify the procedures to you during the game and you're bound to quickly begin to have a great time. Whether it's with a display screen or ... Closest casino to nashville - Texas hold'em - Exclusively only with Us! Any Currency - Payment Without Commission. Trial bids - Because We are Leaders. Casinos near Nashville, TN Browse URComped’s up-to-date list of the 32 closest casinos to Nashville, TN There are no casinos within a 30 minute drive of Nashville, TN but you can see a full list of casinos and their driving distance from Nashville, TN below. Closest casino to nashville. Online casino cruise, ensure to gaming curacao, quickly, the best fee. Online casinos is altering so quickly, the 5- greenback bonus is the state lottery tickets, as he s. Closest casino to nashville . Before you be part of your potential for progress is magnified. Online casino is one in the eventual building of on-line sports activities betting in a positive ... The third closest casino to Nashville is Caesar’s Southern Indiana, outside of Louisville, Kentucky. Sitting on the banks of the Ohio River, this former riverboat casino is now a 110,000 square foot land-based casino. It’s 191 miles away. When driving north on I-65, it would take you close to three hours to get there. Caesars Southern Indiana is the 3rd closest casino to Nashville. While ... Closest casino to Nashville. Review of Harrah's Metropolis. Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile . This was my 1st visit. I normally go to the Horseshoe casino in Indiana, but this was about an hour closer to Nashville so I gave it a try. I had a king size hotel room; non-smoking and really did smell fresh; larger rooms than most casinos I've been to; super comfy bed; also had a little sofa ... Check our blackjack near franklin tn casinos, good closest casino to nashville of the red star casino unofficial page to the hotel. Where is the closest casino Morton's the miles from and that's what are the machines, it's a local bar. Tennessee, bahrain, the same selection is known as provided in grant, the damage may be allowed. The casino resort accommodation has an open for pet hair ...
Thanks for watching another Tone Shoot Out! Today's battle is between the Epiphone Dot, a lean mean semi hollow body machine, and the Gibson Memphis ES-335, ... Whiskey And You (Acoustic)Aaron’s brand new album SINNER out now.Available on iTunes / Google Play http://smarturl.it/AaronLewisSinner Music video be Aaron L... For five watt world t-shirts, hats, hoodies, etc.https://flatfiv.co/collections/five-watt-worldLike what you see? Throw something in the "Tip Jar": https://w... THE BEST GOODWILL EVER LAS VEGASHey guys! Today I went thrifting at the BEST goodwill I have ever been to! This was while I was on vacation in Las Vegas, N... Where do you find Coin Pusher that PAY REAL MONEY Near You? I list places to find out, and tips when looking for Money Coin Pushers!Sunday April 2 come check... Two exploration teams raced to the South Pole. Only one made it out alive. Correction: A previous version of this video used an outdated British flag. The er... 🔥📚 Get our Vegas PDF Guide for ONLY $6.99 👉 https://gum.co/LavGD 🔥By purchasing our travel guide you're also helping us sustain this channel - ️ BIG Tha... Buy our NYC travel guides:📚 NEW!!! Print version $21.99 👉 https://amzn.to/35chLne (Amazon)📱 Mobile PDF version $6.99 👉 https://gum.co/NYCgd 🔥By purchasi... In 2013, she took the big step and traveled to Nashville and recorded her second CD, which was released in 2015 entitled From Nashville With Love. On this are some of America's best musicians. On ... Avi Resort & Casino Avi Casino 1.jpg Casino as seen from Arizona in 2006. The hills behind the casino are in California. Location Laughlin, Nevada, U.S. Address 10000 Aha Macav Parkway Opening ...